$27.80 – $39.67
Highest quality, liquid-filled gauges available in the market today! Features a stainless steel case for protection in harsh environments. Intended for adverse service conditions where pulsating and vibration exists. Suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system.
- Pressure ranges up to 10,000 PSI.
- PSI and bar scale.
- 1/4” NPT bottom mount.
- Size: 2 1/2″ (63mm).
- Made in the USA.
- Design: ASME B40.100 & EN 837-1
- Accuracy: ±2/1/2% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Working Pressure: Steady: 3/4 full-scale value, Fluctuating: 2/3 full-scale value,Short time: Full-scale value
- Ambient Temperature: -4 – +140°F (-20 – +60°C)
- Medium Temperature: +140°F (+60°C) Maximum
- Temperature Error: Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling, Percentage of span.
- Weather Protection: Weather tight (NEMA 4X/IP65)
- Pressure Connection Material: Copper alloy
- Bourdon Tube Material: Copper alloy
- Movement: Copper Alloy
- Dial Material: White ABS
- Pointer Material: Black aluminum
- Case: 304 stainless steel with vent plug and stainless steel crimp ring. Suitable for liquid filling. Case connection sealed with O-ring (EPMD o-ring).
If you need extra protection you can add the Rubber Gauge Boot to keep your gauge safe.