$23.15 – $23.36
Male coupling designed for monitoring and control of pressure. Test point connection is S12.65×1.5. Advantages to using the Test 12 coupling are system testing at working pressure, leakproof connection before piston valve is open, protective cap, and minimizes the introduction of contamination in the hydraulic system.
Use in conjunction with the direct gauge adapter.
- Material: Steel, zinc-nickel plated
- Seal: Viton
- Maximum Working Pressure: 9137 PSI (630 bar)
- Connect Under Pressure: 5800 PSI (400 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -4 to +392˚F (-20 to +200˚C)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral-based fluids