$1.90 – $48.80
PD Series diagnostic couplings provide easy connections for mechanical gauges or specialized diagnostic equipment. Typically, PD nipples are permanently mounted in the system at threaded test ports, in rigid tubing, or in hose assemblies. The PD nipple is used in conjunction with the PD Series test coupler. Couplers align to the mating nipples without threading. The fittings are rated up to 6000 PSI (414 Bar) depending on configuration and size. This allows gauges, transducers, and other test equipment to be snapped into place without difficulty. The design makes connecting to a PD Series test coupler, safe, effortless, and spill-free!
- Flush-face poppet valves minimize air inclusion and spillage, provide easy-to-clean surfaces, and help to prevent contamination.
- Nipples are machined from high tensile steel for strength to withstand 6000 PSI continuous operating pressure.
- PD nipples are designed to meet or exceed SAE J1502 and ISO 15171-1 design and performance specifications.
- End connections include pipe, O-ring, metric thread, bulkhead, 37° Flare, ORFS, and bite-type.
Compatible with John Deere, Genie, Caterpillar, and Toro Dingo®.
- Material: Steel
- Seal Material: Nitrile
- Plating Type: Zinc with clear trivalent chromate
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6000 PSI (414 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -40 to +250˚F (-40 to +121˚C)
- Flow Rate: 0.8 GPM (3.02 LPM)
- Connect Force-Assembly: 41 lbs. (100 PSI)
- Disconnect Force-Assembly: 20 lbs. (100 PSI)
- Media: Suitable for hydraulic oils and other mineral-based fluids