$283.07 – $1,156.85
Hose, tube & pipe cleaning systems offer a fast, less invasive way to clean contaminated lines & assemblies using pneumatic technology. Perfect for mobile applications or the occasional user. The 1-1/4” launcher was designed as a cost-effective cleaning solution for handling most of the applications that are encountered every day in the workplace. The unit removes rubber dust and metal particles from the cutting process, metal flash from the crimping process, and contaminated oil from hoses, tubes, and pipes in hydraulic systems. This is all accomplished using the pneumatic launcher with correct-sized foam projectile. We offer the launcher gun by itself or 2 economical kits to get you started.
Features & Benefits
- Capable of cleaning 1/8″ through 1-1/4″ hose, tube, or pipe.
- Has a quarter-turn locking ring for easy nozzle change and projectile loading.
- The HC-EL1.25 is constructed of durable brass and aluminum internal parts, a strong plastic handle, and an anodized aluminum firing head and locking ring.
- Effortless to operate because of its simplistic design.
- Ideal for mobile and job site applications because of their size and portability.
Male JIC x female swivel JIC gauge port adapter.
Direct Gauge adaptors allow the user to install a pressure gauge, diagnostic nipple, or sensor inline in a hydraulic system. All units are made from zinc/nickel-plated carbon steel which offers reliability and a long life span. The fittings are rated up to 6000 PSI (414 Bar) depending on configuration and size.
Gauge port adapters offer the user unique advantages over conventional connectors:
• No more drilling and tapping standard fittings
• Safety – Connectors have the proper wall thickness to facilitate solid, safe connections
• Easy to install
• Aesthetic – Blends into your system without the bulk of multiple connectors.